Titan Grande Complication
300 mm 245 mm 18.8 grams 3.8 to 34 grams 12 mm 2 and 4 mm +/- 2° 24° to 15°
The Titan G.C. Grande Complication © 12“ – the absolute tonearm. Every possible setting / alignment on a tonearm can be set by micrometer or Microspindle with scale. It is thus repeatable to at least 1/100 in mN/mm /gram for EVERY setting. Thus allowing a fine-tuning of cartridge performance never before available in this precision – and: repeatable when ever wanted!
A true cost-no-object approach to maximize performance and adjustability of Phono tonearm to a degree and completeness never before available. The Titan GC is designed to show what is really possible in tonearm design
- Counterweights Tungsten HD18
- VTA / tonearm height setting by micrometer scale 1/1000 mm – repeatable
- Antiskating setting by micrometer scale 1/100 mN – repeatable
- Dynamic tracking force by micrometer scale 1/100 gram – repeatable
- Static tracking force setting by micrometer scale 1/100 gram – repeatable
- Lateral balance setting by micrometer scale 1/100 gram – repeatable
- SRA setting by microspindle– repeatable
- Overhang setting by microspindle– repeatable
- Azimuth setting by microspindle– repeatable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.