$24,995.00USD – $41,995.00USD
A dynamically full balanced pivot tonearm which finally takes into account all geometrical aspects, all the various inherent forces and combines all solutions in a most consequent way.
State-of-the-art materials – combined with high-tech production and finishing methods and unique solutions.
- The AXIOM is entirely designed, made and assembled in Germany
- Every AXIOM is assembled, tested and calibrated by the designer
- All parts of the AXIOM – even the screws, the inner wiring and
it’s customized aluminum transport case are made in Germany
- The AXIOM is a full dynamic balanced design
- The AXIOM is a full lateral balanced design
- Full radial/axial cardan shaft double gimbal bearing, using custom made to order German nano instrumental ball bearings of aerospace grade with the lowest move friction possible today.
- Bearings are mounted in a certified laboratory under controlled clean-air room conditions and with the bearing-house preheated to ensure perfect contact closure fit of bearings after cool down.
- The mounting board, bearing houses, external and internal VTA tower and fixed headshell mounting are made from triple-tempered German AP70XX dural air frame grade aluminum and stress-relieved V2a stainless steel.
- The mounting plate is hardened stainless steel.
- The counterweight assembly is made from German HD18 Tungsten.
- The arm wand is an unique composite of Titanium and Carbon with inner surface liquid dampening.
- Internal wiring is pure silver litz w/soft teflon insulation (other options available on customer’s wish and directive).
- The AXIOM follows an all new geometrical design.
- The AXIOM is a 12″ effective length design.
The mounting distance of the AXIOM is the same as with most standard 9″-10″ tonearms.
– The AXIOM Anniversary features micrometer drive adjustment for: VTA (tower height), Anti-skating, non-touch magnetic VTF fine tuning.
– The AXIOM XL/SME features micrometer drive adjustment for: VTA (tower height), Anti-skating, non-touch magnetic VTF fine tuning. Further it also allows Azimuth and Overhang adjustment at the SME-EIA-adapter.
Axiom 12, Axiom 12 LEICA Finish, Axiom 24K, Axiom XX 12
- VTF (vertical tracking force) non-touch-adjustment: on-the-fly – during play.
- SRA adjustment is independent from tonearm height (fixed mounting head)
- Dynamic tunable effective moving mass
– from 22 gr to 42 gr effective moving mass in fixed mounting version.
– from 29 gr to 48 gr effective moving mass in sme-bayonet version.
- Dynamic antiskating
– w/exchangeable inserts for any tangential curve!
- Carbide hardened titanium / carbon-composite arm pipe with Internal liquid dampening on whole inner surface.
- Exchangeable inserts in counterweight tuned to cartridge’s compliance. Thus eliminating low frequency resonance peak.
- The axiom and its bearing axis can be precisely levelled on it’s own. This is independent from the plinth’s level and done with 3 precision set screws around the center mounting screw (these are covered by the large round metal cap and not visible when mounted).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.