The Palladian cartridge embodies the true spirit of music that is evident in its design and performance.
Availability: 3 in stock
The Palladian represents an endpoint in the evolution of phono cartridge performance and the design principles first established in the already formidable archon. The entire surface of its titanium alloy body is dimpled to break up resonances, giving it the lustrous appearance of mythical dragon scales. Considered to be one of the best – if not the best – top 10 cartridges.
- Principle Moving Coil
- Output voltage 0.33mV at 5cm / sec
- Static needles 16-18mm / N at 18 ° C to 30 ° C
- Recommended holding force 17-18mN
- Channel equalization 0.35dB at 1kHz
- Channel separation 32dB
- Frequency response 15Hz to 32kHz ± 2dB
- Needle grinding Q4 Shibata EVO
- Internal resistance 5Ω
- Recommended terminating resistor 100-200Ω
- Mass 11.8g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.