Aiwon is derived from the ancient Greek phrase meaning, “the eternal principle of play”. It is a low output top end moving coil cartridge that shares the same general architecture with its smaller brother – the archon.
Availability: 1 in stock
The Aiwon shares a similar architecture as the smaller brother – the archon – it however incorporates different improvements in the most vital components. With the Aiwon you get 24kt gold traces epoxied to grooves in the titanium body to eliminate resonance related effects. Each Aiwon is handcrafted and carefully fine-tuned by one person and will show you what your audio system is really capable of.
- 0.28 mV output
- High purity 5N silver coils
- Ultra-rigid special dampened titanium “Timet 1100” corpus
- Static compliance 16-18 mm/N (18°C to 30°C)
- 17 mN recommended tracking force
- Channel balance better 0.35 dB / at 1 kHz
- Channel separation better 32 dB
- Frequency response 15 Hz to 32 kHz +/- 2 dB * Q4 Shibata EVO stylus * * internal resistance 4 Ohms
- Load resistance 100 Ohms
- Cantilever C37-coated tempered aluminum
- Cartridge weight only 11.5 grams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.