The Apolyt Turntable
Enter Acoustical System’s monster turntable – the Apolyt. Weighing over 540 lbs., this massive hi-fi apparatus has all the capacity to deliver the depth and power that lies within a vinyl record.
A turntable designed purely and firmly on the basis of the clearly defined physical and technical requests of the complete model of the record tracking process.
– automatic levelling
– optional 2 shelves incorporated for phono stage / line stage – full isolated within the air spring frame.
– platter based on bi-radial, full aero-static air-bearing – vertical and horizontal.
– complete plinth and optional integrated rack suspended on true air-spring-induction-field suspension with resonance frequency below 0.5 Hz.
– speed quartz controlled
– balanced shaft transmission drive – mating belt and direct drive in an unique concept.
– center of moving mass resting in bearing plane.
– platter inertia 38x of Micro Seiki SX-8000 platter.
– compound platter featuring definite energy transfer and internal liquid dampening.
– center of platter mass identical with plane of bearing/rotation = perfect resting mass principle.
– compound arm bases with identical energy transfer concept as platter.
– super fast exchange of arm boards.
– no possible build-up of static energy during play.
– motor-drive powered by custom amplifier and optional pure DC-power supply.
(battery sourced with automatic recharging and automatic redundant AC-power supply)
– optional additional speeds: 16 2/3 rpm and 78 rpm
– optional wooden veneer or smoked glass side panels – detachable
– optional rack front cover choice of prime wood veneer or smoked glass
– acrylic dust cover
– optional 24kt plating or polished chrome finish on selected parts (frame, dome caps)
- platter weight: 58 kg
- chassis weight: 188 kg
- 2 motors – motors weight 26 kg
- power supply weight: 38 kg
- net weight: 388 kg
- shipping weight: 580 kg (delivery in 8 flight cases)
- dimensions (w x d x h): 108 cm x 69 cm x 128 cm
- wow & flutter: below 0.01% (W.R.M.S)
- speed: 33 1/3 rpm and 45 rpm – all speeds w/ precise adjustment option
- drive: unique balanced shaft transmission drive
- power consumption in operation: 20 to 180 Watt
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.